From landscapes to family memories, craft your life with Fabricate!
Fabricate® is a year-round "home away from home" for quilters, scrapbookers, cardmakers, collage artists, and family tree researchers. In our welcoming, dome-shaped building (originally built in 1978 as a bank!), Fabricate houses a wide-ranging collection of fabrics, papers, notions, embellishments, art supplies, yarns, books, and accessories. Here, you'll find:
- Over 700 bolts of 100% cotton fabrics from Quilting Treasures, Wilmington, Elizabeth's Studio, Riley Blake, P&B, Timeless Treasures, and many others
- More than 150 different 12x12 papers from BoBunny, Bella!, KaiserCraft, Authentique, Carta Bella, Echo Park, Reminisce, and other leading scrapbooking sources
- Now featuring TRUE NORTHEAST, MAKE MINE MAINE!, NEW ENGLAND MEMORIES, and VACATIONLAND, Fabricate's own lines of 12x12 papers!
- Sewing notions for quilters: from beeswax to diamond rulers, and everything in between!
- Patterns and kits to jumpstart your ideas
- A full range of digital photographic services to enhance your scrapbook album work
- Assistance with family tree research and heritage art projects
MDI has never had a store like Fabricate. We hope you'll visit us soon!
Fall 2020 store hours: Tuesday - Saturday, 10 am - 5:30 pm. Sunday, noon - 5 pm. Closed Mondays.