is following Maine COVID-19 guidelines for retailers. These are temporary measures!
1. Face coverings: cloth masks or face shields
- Employees must wear face coverings.
- Customers must wear face coverings:
--per State mandate, 11/5/20
- If you don’t have a face covering, Fabricate provides a free disposable face shield or mask.
2. Disposable gloves
- Employees must wear disposable gloves.
- If you plan to touch merchandise, customers please wear gloves:
--for your safety, for our safety, for the safety of everyone else who will shop here today.
- If you would like to wear gloves, Fabricate provides free disposable gloves.
3. Distance and capacity
- Please maintain 6-foot spacing between yourself and others in the shop.
- 5 customers maximum per state mandate: additional customers must wait outside.
- Curbside service available: call Fabricate at 207-288-5113.
- Fabricate provides hand sanitizer at entrance and checkout for customers.
- Employees must sanitize after each transaction.
- Please sanitize before touching merchandise.
- Fabricate is regularly disinfecting high-touch surfaces.
Fabricate is a private business. Please respect these TEMPORARY rules in order to shop with us. THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT!